Building a successful future for our employees
The governance structure of the Fortenova Group consists of the General Assembly and the Board of Directors, the members of which will hold regular sessions and engage in strategic matters of running the company as well as other matters falling under their competence according to the law and the company's Articles of Association.
The Board of Directors consists of nine members, eight of whom are non-executives and one is executive member of the Board of Directors
Three Executive Directors represent the company and run the Group's business.
Represent the company
Run the company's business
- Fabris Peruško (Chief Executive Officer / CEO)
- Irena Weber (Deputy CEO and Chief Operating Officer)
- Vladimir Bošnjak (Chief Financial Officer / CFO)
Manages the Company and sets the strategy for the Company's operations
Supervises the running of the Company's business
- Daniel Boehi (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Miodrag Borojević (Deputy Chairman of the Board of directors)
- Paul Foley (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Kelly Griffith (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Maksim Poletaev (Chairman of the Board of directors)
- Julian Michael Simmonds (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Sergei Volk (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Member of the Board of Directors representing employees will be appointed at a later date in accordance with applicable regulations
- Fabris Peruško (Member of the Board of Directors, Executive Director)
" Agrolaguna is a company engaged in winemaking, olive growing and cattle farming on 1200 ha of cultivated land. "
" Konzum is the leading retail chain in Croatia with 700 stores serving more than 650.000 customers daily. "
" Belje is the biggest agricultural company in the region with 20,000ha of arable fields and cattle raising on over 20 farms, which ensures From field to table product traceability for Belje cheeses, traditional cured meat products and wines. "
" Jamnica is the largest Croatian producer of mineral and spring waters and soft drinks with tradition spanning 180 years. "
" Ledo is the largest manufacturer of industrial ice cream and the largest distributor of frozen food in Croatia. "
" PIK Vrbovec is the leading company in Croatian and region's meat industry with 80 years of tradition in the production and processing of meat products. "
" Zvijezda is the largest producer of edible oils in Croatia and the only producer of margarine, vegetable fat, mayonnaise and delicious mayonnaise-based products and ketchup in Croatia. "
" Tisak is the biggest retail newsstand chain with over 900 locations and Croatia's leading distributor of print and tobacco products, prepaid top-up cards, telecom operators' start packages and other products. "